Customized Conflict Resolution Training
In this workshop, your members/staff will learn key principals and skills necessary to effectively resolve THEIR OWN day-to-day disagreements with co-workers, supervisors, clients, customers, etc.
This workshop can be tailored to a 1-day or 2-day format that includes the following topics:
- How to calmly and respectfully resolve disputes with clients, employees, supervisors, co-workers and vendors.
- How to resolve conflict using a "needs" rather than a "rights" based approach.
- How using five different conflict resolution approaches will impact future relationships.
- Tips for choosing the right conflict resolution approach for each dispute situation..
- Three critical pieces of information needed to successfully resolve any dispute.
- How to find solutions to conflicts that will satisfy all involved parties .
- Community Resources available for addressing critical outside personal/family conflicts affecting employee performance in the workplace (e.g., divorce, parent/teen, elder-care concerns, etc.)
Continuing Education Credit is available for many professions.
Please contact us, so we may help you determine the session that is best for your situation.