Conflict Resolution Training
Have you ever wished you could solve difficult conflicts more effectively? Would you like to learn how to communicate your needs in a peaceful way and identify other's needs more easily?
We teach conflict resolution skills so you may independently resolve your conflicts in a respectful and lasting way.
In our 1-day Conflict Resolution Training, you will learn:
- How to peacefully and respectfully resolve personal and professional disputes in which you are involved.
- How to successfully resolve disputes with clients, employees, supervisors, coworkers, vendors, family members (e.g., parent/teen), and neighbors.
- How to resolve conflict using a "needs" rather than a "rights" based approach.
- How using five different conflict resolution approaches impact your future relationships with others.
- Tips for choosing the right conflict resolution approach for each dispute situation.
- Three critical pieces of information you must always get from the other party in order to successfully resolve your dispute.
- How to find a solution to your conflicts with others that will satisfy both you and the other party.
Training session is from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Training is held at CMS, 67 Jefferson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, 43215 **NOTE: Due to COVID-19, training sessions will be held ONLINE rather than in person through the end of 2020.**
Continuing Education Credit is available for most professions.
Advanced Registration Is Required
Review our training calendar and register online. If you would rather register by fax or phone, follow the instructions below.
Download, print, and complete the registration form. Fax the finished form to 614-228-7213.
Register by Phone
Call the office at 614-228-7191 to register or have a brochure mailed to you.
Refunds: All refunds of training fees are subject to a $40 administrative charge and must be requested a minimum of 3 business days prior to the start date of the training. Fees for registrants canceling less than 3 business days in advance are non-refundable but may be applied toward a future CMS training for up to 1 year.