Housing Stability Workshop for Tenants
Are you a tenant with questions about maintenance requests or eviction prevention? We have answers for you in our Housing Stability Workshop.
Workshop is FREE and offered monthly at:
1061 W. Town St.
September 10, 2019, 5:00pm-7:00pm*
October 8, 2019, 12:30pm-2:30pm*
*Please call for times as they vary on each scheduled day
280 Reeb Ave.
2nd Tuesday of each month
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Franklin County Court Self Help Center
375 S. High St, 6th Floor
4th Wednesday of each month
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
760 E. Broad St.
4th Thursday of each month
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Workshop participants who attend the entire workshop will receive:
- Housing Stability Certificate
- Free snacks
Grocery Gift Certificates to be raffled off (must be present to win).
To register please call CMS at (614) 228-7191 x. 17.
Workshop participants will learn:
- How to repair your rental history
- Eviction prevention tips
- How to find housing even with a past eviction or criminal record
- Tips for how to get a quick response to maintenance requests
- How receiving a Housing Stability Certificate from the workshop can help you find your next apartment