Eviction Prevention Training for Groups
Have you ever struggled to help your clients keep their rental housing? Would you like to learn how to assist your clients who are at-risk of eviction as they communicate with their landlords during this difficult situation?
We provide a Half-Day critical training for professionals who want to assist tenants in maintaining housing stability.
In our Eviction Prevention Training for Groups, you will learn:
- How to help tenants avoid becoming involved in an eviction proceeding.
- The top 10 mistakes tenants make that often lead to eviction.
- How to link tenants to community resources that are available in Central Ohio to help during a sudden/short-term housing crisis.
- How tenants with past evictions or less than perfect credit can improve their ability to access decent/affordable housing, even in today’s competitive rental housing market.
Cost for Group Staff Trainings:
- 3-10 individuals: $70 per person (to request your own individual class date, a minimum of 10 individuals or a fee of $700 required)
- 11-20 individuals: $55 per person (or to request your own individual class date, a minimum of 15 individuals or a fee of $825 required)
- 21-30 individuals: $45 per person (or to request your own individual class date, a minimum of 21 individuals or a fee of $945 required)
Approval pending for 3.25 hours of Continuing Education Credit for: Lawyers, Educators, Counselors, Social Workers/Marriage and Family Therapists, Nurses, Chemical Dependency Professionals and Psychologists.
For more information or to schedule a group session at your location or ours, please contact Shelley Whalen at 614-228-7191 x.14.
If an organization wishes to train a very small number of staff, they may register for CMS' open to the public Eviction Prevention Training for Professionals at a cost of $65 per person.