Eviction Prevention Workshop for Tenants
Are you a tenant with questions about eviction? We have answers for you in our workshop called Eviction: Myths vs. FACTS.
Workshop is FREE and offered monthly at:
Parsons Ave Library
1113 Parsons Ave.
Last Thursday of each month: (March 28th, April 25th, May 30th, June 27th, etc.)
2223 Cleveland Ave.
3rd Tuesday of each month: (March 19th, April 16th, May 21st, June 18th, etc.)
Franklin County Municipal Court Self Help Center
375 S. High St, 6th Floor
4th Wednesday of each month: (March 27th, April 24th, May 22nd, June 26th, etc.)
Driving Park Library
1422 E. Livingston Ave.
First Monday of each month: (April 1st, May 6th, June 3rd, etc.)
Register by calling CMS at (614) 228-7191 x. 17. Pre-registration is required. Adults only please.
Workshop participants present for the entire workshop will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- Free snacks
Grocery Gift Certificates to be raffled off (must be present to win).
Workshop participants will learn:
- How to avoid eviction
- Quickest ways to get maintenance problems resolved
- How eviction court works
- Information about emergency community resources
- Tools for repairing past damage in a tenant's rental record
- How to understand eviction language, such as 3 Day Notice, Red Tag, Set Out, etc.